Swiss Ball Exercise
Are you looking for some variety in your exercise program? The Swiss Exercise Ball is the answer- it is versatile, easy to use, effective and most importantly, FUN!
Swiss exercise balls have been used for over 40 years in rehabilitation and therapy. They’ve become very trendy over the past few years for physiotherapists, fitness trainers, and Pilates instructors.
The trick to successfully using your Swiss exercise ball is knowing exactly what to do. If you are not currently under the care of a physiotherapist, you can download exercise programs from the links below.
- 88 Swiss Exercise Ball Exercises – Workout Your Whole Body!
- Exercise Ball Workout for Back Pain – 59 of the Best Exercises.
- Swiss Ball – 26 Shoulder Exercises
- Swiss Ball – Abdominal Strengthening
- Swiss Ball – Hamstring, Buttock and Back Strength Exercises
- Swiss Ball – Knee Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball – Lower Back Strengthening Exercises
- Swiss Ball – Upper Back Strengthening Exercises
- Wheat Heat Pack
How Can an Exercise Ball Help You?
The Swiss Exercise Ball is a versatile piece of equipment available to help with back pain and many other conditions.
Exercise balls are available in all different shapes and sizes. You can use the ball no matter what your age or your level of fitness.
Safety Issues can apply to people with certain medical conditions. It is always advisable to seek the advice of a physiotherapist or medical practitioner prior to the commencement of any exercise regime.
Especially, Your Swiss Exercise Ball will help:
- Eliminate your pain
- Improve your muscular endurance and strength
- Attain better posture, balance, body awareness and coordination
- Improve your balance and flexibility
- Learn to lift properly
- Enjoy a low impact aerobic workout.