How to Care for Your Sports Injury.
There is never a great time for an injury. But we do know that most sports injuries occur over the weekend! That’s why at “City Physio” we have established an Acute Sports Injury.
Why Use an Acute Sports Injury?
Your Acute Sports Injury Assessment Consultation allows us to provide you with:
- Quick and accurate diagnosis and prognosis of either a Sports Physiotherapist or an experienced sports injury focused physiotherapist. Your consultation only requires 15 minutes of your time.
- Early acute sports injury care, professional advice and education. What to do this week?
- Fast referral for X-rays, ultrasound or MRI scans to confirm your diagnosis.
- Prompt referral to Sports Physicians, GPs or Surgeons with whom we work if required.
- Immediate supply of walking boots, braces and rental crutches if needed.
- Low-cost professional service. The acute sports injury consultation fee is significantly lower than a normal assessment and treatment consultation. In most cases, your private health will cover your full acute sports injury assessment consultation fee.